The retainer will be used towards a purchase of Leon Mege custom made jewelry.
- The full amount of $400 will be applied to the future order
- The retainer does not have an expiration date.
- The retainer is non-refundable.
The retainer is collected for the purpose of initiating a process of a gemstone (diamond, etc.) selection or design process.
All prices are in US currency.
Please use the "retainer" tab to make a payment. Thank you!
A retainer entitles you to:
- Our expertise and help with stone selection
- An itemized price quote (stone and labor separate)
- An option of sourcing a stone from an authorized vendor unless we are unable to match their price
- Professional advice
- Free in-house appraisal
A retainer signals your commitment to a future purchase. A retainer is required in order to:
- Set up an appointment for viewing stones
- Produce stone videos and photographs
- Schedule an appointment for a consultation
- Receive an unlimited number of custom quotes
A retainer is not required in order to receive up to three written price estimates, copies of stone certificates and, on occasion, a photo or video of a stone.
Why are we asking for a retainer?
- Too many people abuse the system by taking an advantage of our free services without any intent to buy anything.
- Videotaping and photography are time-consuming and labor-intensive work. Stones have to be brought in, sorted, evaluated, compared and then presented to you along with the proper certification.
- We provide you with a wealth of expertise, professional advice, and guidance.
- We are able