Arcata Earrings e7661
The design's inspiration came from the wrought-iron voussoir at the entrance to an unassuming archway in Barcelona, the home to some of the world's most beautiful architecture.
The Arcata's design made its way into many of Maestro Mege pieces.It consists of radiating elements surrounding the centerpiece.
Made with collector-grade gem Rhodonites supported by Colombian emeralds and old-cut diamonds the earrings measure 82 mm (3 1/4 inches) in length.
The studs can be separated to be worn with or without the long pendents.
Total of 1.19 carat of white diamonds and 3.65 carat of Colombian emeralds. Four Rhodonite cabs total 24.54 carats.
- Two largest diamonds 0.48 carat TW
- Calibre - custom cut 26 emeralds - 0.36 carat total
- Links - 6 round diamonds 0.35 carat total
- Four oval cabochon gem Rhodonites 24.54 carats total
- 54 round emeralds, total weight 3.29 carat
- 32 full cut diamonds 0.40 carat total
- Hand forged platinum
The item is in stock and could be purchased immediately.
You must login in order to view the price (the registration is activated via email)
Some pricing is available exclusively upon request.
Minor sizing is free, complicated alterations are subject to additional charges. Please check with us prior to purchase.