"Atlantis" ring with Paraibas and pink diamonds r7786
Ravishing 0.15 carat True Antique cushion diamond is nestled in a valley between four Paraiba peaks.
Natural Paraiba cabs weigh 0.85 ct total. Paraíba is a cupriferous (iron-bearing) variety of tourmaline found only in Brazil and West Africa. It is characterized by it's unique electric-blue-green color that no other gem possesses.
Bezel-set natural pink pear-shape diamonds surround the center. The three lines of pave shank is set with natural pink and white diamonds.
The combined weight of pink diamonds is 1.42 carat, white diamonds 0.79 carat.
There is a total of 158 stones set in the ring.
A natural pink sapphire is set inside the ring - secret stone.
Finger size - US 5 3/4.
The ring can be resized at additional cost. The current size cannot be adjusted due to the stones set all the way around the shank.
- Center stone - 0.15 carat F/VS True Antique cushion diamond
- 4 natural Brazil Paraiba cabs, total weight 0.85 carat
- 59 natural pink diamonds 0.87 carat total
- 8 natural pear shape diamonds, total weight 0.55 carat
- 86 F/VS round white diamonds 0.79 carat total
- Secret stone - 0.12 carat natural pink sapphire
- 18K Rose Gold / Platinum
- The "cluster" head measures 15.9 mm x 15.7 mm
- The shank width is 4.6 mm
US - 5 3/4
Français - 52
But of course! - L 1/4
Deutsche - 16 1/4
日本語 - 11
The item is in stock and could be purchased immediately.
You must login in order to view the price (the registration is activated via email)
Some pricing is available exclusively upon request.
Minor sizing is free, complicated alterations are subject to additional charges. Please check with us prior to purchase.