4.90 carat Kashmir sapphire r6319
This stunning Kashmir is destined to become a part of a distinguished collection or to adore one's finger at the Vienna Opera Ball.
Featuring a certified sapphire this exclusive ring serves as a magnificent setting to the rare and collectible gemstone.
Kashmir sapphires are coveted for their velvety cornflower blue and exceptional value well known to a jewelry connoisseur.
The item is in stock and could be shipped immediately. To see prices please register (only email is required to register)
Some pricing is available exclusively upon request.
Minor sizing is free, complicated alterations are subject to additional charges. Please check with us prior to purchase.
- Antique cushion Kashmir sapphire 4.90 carat
- Six GIA certified ideal cut round diamonds 0.50 carats each: D-F/VS1-2
- Two GIA certified pear shape diamonds: F/VS 0.72 and 0.70 carat respectively
- All diamonds are fluorescence free
- Total diamond weight 4.46 carat
- Hand forged delicate platinum basket style cluster ring
- Eight tiny eagle claw prongs holding the center stone
US - 5 3/4
Français - 52
But of course! - L 1/4
Deutsche - 16 1/4
日本語 - 11
This stone is accompanied by certificates from AGL identifying it as unheated natural sapphire of Kashmir origin.
Round and pear shape diamonds, all certified by GIA, bask the gem in a pure white brilliance.