Stock stones are stones which are wholly or partially owned by Leon Mege, Inc. Virtual stones are sourced from the open market and are subject to limited availability. All stones are available for examination via video and/or macro and regular photography.
- Stock stones are available for your inspection and approval either at our showroom or in the privacy of your own home.
- Virtual stones are available for inspection at our location only. We may consider sending a virtual stone to your home for inspection in certain cases. Please check with us first.
- Stones must be paid for in full prior to being shipped for inspection.
- We allow up to 5 days to examine and return the stone, or it will not be eligible for a refund.
- Stone must be returned in perfect condition with all certificates and packaging undamaged. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost both ways. It will be deducted from the amount refunded. However, if the stone is purchased, the return shipping fee will be waived.
A refund is issued within 2 business days upon the examination of goods. We do not charge restocking fees for stones sent for inspection.
Credit card fees are non-refundable, the 3% convenience fees will be deducted from the refund.